Volunteer Your Time
Want to make a difference with animals? The Furry Friends Food Bank is looking for animal lovers to help our cause. As a new pet food bank in the community, we are in great need of animal loving helpers! Help us build The Furry Friends Food Bank into a major resource for shelters, rescues and local animals in need.
Whether you can help out one a month or five times a week, volunteers are always welcome and greatly appreciated! We cannot do our jobs of helping animals without our wonderful volunteers! Opportunities include:
- Distribution Day
- Help distribute pet food
- Bin Coordinators
- Take charge of a donation bin or coin box at a local store
- Community Outreach
- Help spread the word about the Furry Friends Food Bank
- Fundraising & Communications
- Organize fundraisers and help to publicize events
- Pet Food Deliveries
- Pick up and deliver pet food donations, or help unload deliveries
Hold a Food Drive–
Know of a local school or youth organization that would love to help out The Furry Friends Food Bank? A school that would like to hold a pet food drive? Contact The Furry Friends Food Bank for more info!